Thursday, February 9, 2012

family


In normal circumstances, I would simply tweet about this but since some affected parties are on my followers list...I'm a bit embarrassed to XD

I am not close to any of my family except for a very very select few.

This is partly due to my terrible Fijian....but is largely attributed to me being a fucken oddball.

I somtimes envy those that talk about spending quality time with family that they click with...............ok I'm too lazy to blog this shit so I'll just shortcut:

Some of my fave cousins are visiting Suva tomorrow. For a night out. I'm so fucking excited coz this will be my first family outing since.....maybe high school? And we all know that was a good light year ago.

Have some awesome young Delphine (Last Exile):


Disjointed ramblings #FTW ^_^